White Knight Rust Guard Solvent is suitable for use with White
Knight Rust Guard Epoxy Enamel, Hammered Finish, Cold Gal, Metal
Primer, SLS Etch; White Knight Tub n Tile; White Knight Pot Belly
Black and most oil based products.
Not recommended for use on vinyl, laminates, polystyrene, plastics,
fabrics or any surface sensitive to strong solvents.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is flammable. Store and use away from heat and
eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the
container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Intentional misuse or deliberately concentrating and inhaling
contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Store in a cool place and use away from ignition source.
- Avoid spontaneous combustion of contaminated cloths and other
easily ignitable accumulations (such as spray booth residues) by
immediate immersion in water.
- Emptied containers may retain residues of product. Do not cut,
puncture or weld on or near the container.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
Contains 70% Liquid Hydrocarbons