- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute before use and regularly
- Hold the can upright approximately 15-20cm from the surface and
press button firmly.
- For hard to reach areas, place the extension tube firmly into
the centre of the spray nozzle. This will allow accurate
application to desired surface.
- Apply sufficient amounts of Fish Oil to completely saturate the
surface and penetrate well into all crevices.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C
or above 30°C
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply liberal amounts of Fish Oil by brush to completely
saturate the surface.
- Allow Fish Oil to penetrate well into all crevices.
- Overcoating is not recommended.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 10°C
or above 30°C
AEROSOL: Approximately 1.5m² per can.
BRUSH ON: Approximately 10m² per litre.
AEROSOL: 48 hours. Re-coat after 7
BRUSH ON: 48 hours. Re-coat after 7 days.
Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the
absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
AEROSOL: To prevent nozzle blocking, after use
turn can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust
Guard Solvent or mineral turps.
BRUSH ON: Clean brushes and equipment with
White Knight Rust Guard Solvent or mineral turps immediately after