Correct surface preparation is critical to the success of the
- Clean laminate thoroughly with White Knight Tile & Laminate
Cleaner following label directions.
- Prime laminate with White Knight Tile & Laminate Primer
following label directions.
- When dry, lightly sand laminate with #240 wet & dry
sandpaper and wipe area with a clean, lint free cloth to remove any
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt,
mildew and other contaminants.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting
motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at
regular intervals during application.
- Apply first coat using a high quality micro fibre roller.
Finish off by lightly rolling in one direction.
- When dry, lightly sand surface using #600 wet & dry
sandpaper. Wipe surface with a dry, clean, lint free cloth to
remove any dust.
- Apply second coat as per step 2.
DO NOT USE AT TEMPERATURES BELOW 10°C OR ABOVE 30°C OR
IN HIGH HUMIDITY.
Approximately 12m² per litre.
Touch dry in 2 hours. Re-coat after 6 hours. White Knight
Laminate Paint is fully dry after 8 hours but achieves maximum
hardness over a period of days.
For the first week after painting, protect from hard knocks and
do not subject to harsh cleaning.
Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the
absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
Clean brushes with White Knight Rust Guard Solvent or mineral
turps immediately after use.