- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity.
Shake can occasionally during use.
- Remove the cap carefully. Avoid using sharp objects that may
puncture the can.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface
compatibility and finish suitability.
- Select the nozzle setting: The horizontal setting should be
used when spraying up and down and the vertical setting should be
used when spraying across. To change the nozzle setting, turn the
red section on the nozzle.
- Hold the can upright approximately 25cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth
sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from
sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C
or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 1.5m² per can, depending on the nature of
the surface and amount of overspray.
Touch dry 10 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour. Drying will be
slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation
or where heavy film builds are applied. Hard dry conditions can be
achieved when the coated article is heated.
Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust
Guard Solvent or mineral turps.
To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can
upside down and press button until only gas escapes.