White Knight Engine Enamel may be used on engines and auto
White Knight Engine Enamel is not suitable for use on exhaust
manifolds - for such applications, use White Knight Hi Temp.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice
immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be
harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and
eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out
of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or
incinerate the can, even when empty.