Strokes is a versatile, hard wearing, high gloss enamel craft
and decorative paint.
Ideal for kid's rooms, small decorating tasks, craft projects,
furniture, windows, doors.
- High quality
- Large range of colours
- Long lasting protection
- Oil based
- Interior and exterior application
Strokes may be used on suitably prepared timber and metal.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat
and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice
immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via
special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated
area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling
programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your
local council first.