Squirts is a high quality, quick drying acrylic enamel spray
paint ideal for many projects around the home. Squirts is easy to
use and creates a smooth, glossy professional finish on almost any
Ideal for use on canvas, cupboards, gates, doors, letterboxes,
trim, fixtures, furniture, toys, wicker or craft projects.
- Paint and primer in one
- Bonds to plastic, wood, metal and more
- Quick drying - Touch dry in 10 minutes
- Excellent coverage - 3.5m2
- Wide palette of colours
- Hard wearing
- Interior and exterior application
- Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
- Non chroming formula
Squirts may be used on most surfaces including timber, metal,
wicker, masonry, plastic and ceramic.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Read label before use
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL. KEEP AWAY FROM
HEAT, HOT SURFACES, SPARKS, OPEN FLAMES AND OTHER IGNITION SOURCES.
CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR
- Wear eye or face protection.
- Do not breathe dust or mist.
- Get medical attention if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. IF
INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position
- eathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or physician.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Pressurised container: Do not pierce, burn or strike on hard
surfaces, even after use.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 883 254 and in New Zealand call 0800 000 096.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and
eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out
of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or
incinerate the can, even when empty.
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local,
regional, national and international regulations.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling
- Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public
or private property is a crime.