White Knight Crystal Clear Acrylic is the ideal clear topcoat to
enhance and protect your craft and DIY projects. It resists
cracking, yellowing and adds a protective coating over both solvent
and water based paints. Available in a gloss or satin finish.
Ideal for use on painted frames, toys, pots and furniture.
- Clear finish
- Protective coating
- Does not crack or yellow
- Interior and exterior application
- Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
- Non chroming formula
- Quick drying - Touch dry in 15 minutes
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice
immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be
harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and
eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out
of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or
incinerate the can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry
and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling
- Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public
or private property is a crime.